Monday, January 28, 2008

new work for me!

I'm officially approved to create 2 sets of window illustrations for Crocker Galleria in San Francisco!! On days like today, I love freelance! I designed some windows there a few years back and they are still up, but they have said 'changes coming soon' for much too long, with no changes. I suggested creating those while at my corporate job, so I didn't get paid any extra at the time, but it was a great experience and opened me up to future work. Since that time, I designed the illustrations below for the Beacon, a retail strip across from SBC park where they are up on 17 large windows. I haven't seen the final product yet, but will in March when I am home. This is a side of design that I've tapped into that I love. The creativity, the production, and seeing my artwork where people pass daily!

{crocker galleria}
{2 designs that alternated}
{this space was targeted specifically for a restaurant}