Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i'm it

I didn't know there were blog games, but I've just been tagged. So..
Here are some facts on my life:
1. I started www.juliaabelmann.com and am working on a 2nd company to be launched this summer
2. The last country I visited was Hong Kong for a month last spring
3. I love Papa Murphy's gourmet veggie pizza, no olives, add pepperoncinis
4. Jan and I have discovered a new desire to make furniture out of great wood
5. I prefer drinking with a straw
6. I'm lactose intolorant
7. I love old movies, and jazz. A brownie corner would make it an evening.

I need to tag 7 people. Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You then tag seven others and list their names on your blog. Leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
here are the lucky ones: rick, rachel, farrah (i don't know anymore people with blogs)

1 comment:

rachel lee said...

Ok, here I go. I will just copy and paste what you have in yours...