Friday, August 28, 2009

pregnancy update

went to the dr. yesterday, and found out i was already 3-4 centimeters dialated! so, the news is that the baby could come any day, or i can stay this way for a couple weeks. she didn't tell me how much i was effaced, and i forgot to ask, so that part isn't available to help. the good news is that she said i've already gone through my pre something labor so as soon as i have any regular contractions, i can go right to the hospital and get on with things! my vt came over last night to help me clean the house & finish packing my hospital bag, and noz and scoshi came by with vanilla cream puffs for no reason, except that they are really, really good and she wanted to share. pregnancy really has it's perks sometimes. we'll keep you all posted!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Woo Hoo! (that was for the creme puffs...jk!) I've always envied you women who start labor before labor starts!

joyful704 said...

glad you are surrounded by such good people that spoil you!!! can't wait to hear more updates!

Jayci said...

oh wow!!! that is incredible! :) i'm glad your body is 'doing its thang.' let me know if you ever used the tea and primrose - if so, I'll be more believing in their 'powers' ha ha

GOOD LUCK and I'll be praying for you!

rachel lee said...

My sister is at a 4 now so I rushed to her house and have been here a week cause she still hasnt gone into labor! Its a race to see who has theirs first. HAHA.