Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the attack of the wax

here is a recent conversation between my dad, myself, and my 2 brothers. (note the sister-in-laws sat this one out). my dad had a really bad earache and i guess it was due to some wax he put in there to sleep and some got stuck and caused an infection. a typical abelmann dialogue...

dad: All fixed. Got last big piece of earplug wax removed today. Should heal up soon
me: that's so gross. what happend to those foam earplugs? when did you start buying wax? glad to hear you are better. but quite strange...
r: awesome, save it and make it into a candle for julia's birthday.
me: what is wrong with you people?
dad: Mom did save it!

j: That’s disgusting. Please dispose.
me: please tell mom not to freeze it in water...like the goldfish

dad: We were going to put it under julia's pillow instead of money. ps it was all cleaned out by the doctor!

2 comments:

Jayci said...

ewwww... haha the goldfish?? did you find that under your pillow too? ha!

Kristie said...

I just want to say ...yuck!