Wednesday, September 10, 2008

style quiz

I love taking quizzes. From those days of reading seventeen magazine to the ones in self that figure out what type of work-out person you are, I would take them all, add up my score and then see what it told me! I ask J all the ones in the girl magazines, turning them into boy quizzes on road trips. Recently I've been obsessed with home decor, tearing out things from domino, reading home/style blogs, etc. We have nowhere to decorate for the time being, but that's ok, it'll happen soon! I found this quiz on My Deco, that is really fun to take and tells you your style through choosing images. I am funky modern - what are you?

4 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm 'miss trend' - that was fun - now back to reality... mrs mess!

carolinesbakeshop said...

me = pot luck pro (i like the food angle there)

char said...

oh la la, i'm international-chic

Holly said...

I'm a potluck pro! Now, if I could just start weeding out some of those leftovers...