Monday, September 14, 2009

lately...

i haven't been blogging. we have had family in town, both jan's and mine, friends come to visit, and most of all, i have been selfish. i have been soaking up this little boy. every sleeping smile, all his old man faces, the way his body is slowly plumping up and the excitement i show him the few times he doesn't cry when i change him and feed him in the middle of the night. i just love him. we all do. this week i will write out the birth story before i forget (like i could..) and post more photos. for the most part, he is a perfect baby. i feel so blessed. ok, off to feed him. and then stare at him some more. and love my little miracle baby.

1 comment:

Jayci said...

i love my little miracle... I'm so happy for you... I can't imagine NOT loving someone this much. It is amazing how their helplessness endears them so much more to us, isn't it?? I am so excited to read your birth story and see more pictures. We just can't get them up FAST enough for everyone, huh? ha ha! I have my little guy sleep on my lap whenever I can, I love to stare at him! (he's sleeping on my lap right now while I watch tv and blog surf - it's the perfect world!) :o) Enjoy your non-blogging time. There will time for that LATER. :)